About the Job
The NOC and Project Administrator provides daily support to multiple client relating to issues/concerns of existing IT-related systems and new system implementations and upgrades. They will assist in handling troubleshooting, and resolving tickets as an escalation point for a multiple tier help desk. Administrators are key contributors in the success of our NOC and Network Project Installations. This is achieved by ensuring client satisfaction throughout the project and by using years of experience to follow best practices.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple tickets and/or projects simultaneously.
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation on each job.
- Ability to successfully train the client on the new solution(s) implemented.
- Problem-solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines.
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships.
- Willingness to develop professionally.
- Ability to work with little supervision and manage a project team.
- Provide leadership during service disruptions
- Participate in scheduled monthly maintenance during off-peak hours and occasional off-business hours
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Candidate must be able to follow defined procedures and have a fine attention to detail
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Preferred Education:
- Associates degree or higher related to Information Technology preferred
- Work Experience:
- 4+ years of Systems and Network installation and administration
- Managed Service Provider, multi-tenant, or consulting experience desired
- Significant Experience with the following technologies:
- Windows Server and Active Directory environments
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Enterprise storage and SANs and related storage protocols including ISCSI and NFS
- VMware vSphere
- Cisco and Fortinet security products
- Cisco and HPE routing, switching, and wireless
- Remote Management and Monitoring tool
- PowerShell Scripting
- Desired experience
- Enterprise storage vendors including NetApp, HPE, and EMC
- Cisco iWAN experience
- Cisco UCS experience
- Cisco, ShoreTel, and Mitel telephony
- Microsoft SharePoint
Interested? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.