Professional Services Engineer
About the Job:
The Professional Services Engineer provides daily support to multiple clients relating to issues/concerns of existing IT-related systems and new system implementations and upgrades. They will assist in handling troubleshooting, and resolving tickets as an escalation point for a multiple-tier help desk. Professional Services Engineers are key contributors to the success of our Systems & Infrastructure Project Installations. This is achieved by ensuring client satisfaction throughout the project and by using years of experience to follow best practices.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple tickets and/or projects simultaneously.
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation on each job.
- Ability to successfully train the client on the new solution(s) implemented.
- Problem-solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines.
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships.
- Willingness to develop professionally.
- Ability to work with little supervision and manage a project team.
- Provide leadership during service disruptions
- Participate in scheduled monthly maintenance during off-peak hours and occasional off-business hours
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Candidates must be able to follow defined procedures and have fine attention to detail.
- An associate degree or higher related to Information Technology preferred
- 5+ years of Network installation & administration
- Systems installation & administration
- Managed Service Provider, multi-tenant, or consulting experience desired
- Cisco & Fortinet security products
- Cisco, Fortinet & HPE routing, switching, & wireless
- Cisco & Fortinet SDWan experience
- Cisco UCS experience
- ShoreTel, & Mitel telephony
- Enterprise storage vendors including NetApp, HPE, & EMC
- Windows Server & Active Directory environments
- Microsoft Exchange & Office 365
- Enterprise storage, SANs & related storage protocols including ISCSI & NFS
- VMware vSphere
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $115,000.00 per year*
More Careers At Winsor Consulting Group
Business Development Representative Winsor Consulting Group is a company with a passion for growing. In doing so, a dedicated team of Business Development Representatives is needed to reach our objective. We're hoping to find someone with a robust, self-motivated,...